Published May 19, 2014
Natural Rapid Fat Loss Remedies and Habits
Nowadays, rapid fat loss efforts are more targeted to health than appearance. It seems people are learning that the use of cero calorie artificial products is by no means healthy. The presence of fat surrounding your belly and cavity organs are early alerts to diabetes, high blood pressure, liver disease, coronary diseases and even certain form of cancer. Those fats also excrete toxins.
You have some natural remedies and some simple lifestyle habits available to help control any level of obesity, like simply being a little overweight, marginally obese or morbidly obese.
· Try to eat without tension; chew your food at least 20 times per mouthful. Concentrate on your food and not on your environment. A better digestion starts in your mouth.
· Avoid eating out, and try avoiding any form of fast food. Eliminate fried food.
· Get rid of sugars and anything that contains high fructose. These are stored immediately as fat, creating extra burden to the liver functionality. Avoid high glycemic index foods, which behave just as processed sugar, go for whole grains.
· Beware of food additives. Artificial sweeteners are unhealthy. They are cero calories, but full of a whole bunch of chemicals foreign to your bodies’ capabilities to process.
· Digestion can be improved by drinking half a cup of water with the juice of one lemon when waking up.
· Drink a lot of water during the day, except with meals, to avoid diluting gastric juices.
· With or before meals, a couple of tablespoons of raw, unfiltered, organic apple cider vinegar helps digestion.
· Cayenne and green tea are great fat burners.
· Turmeric is one of those natural miracle foods. It is anti inflammatory and also a great fat burner. It is cheap too.
· Don’t get cheated by no or low fat food labels. These food generally require sweeteners to make them taste good. Margarine is loaded with processed hydrogenated oils, It should be avoided. Eat healthy fats, those with omega-3.
For an effective and rapid fat loss, eat healthy fat, good proteins and less carbohydrates.