Publushed June 2, 2014
Rapid fat loss by just changing your eating habits!
Are you dreaming to start using again all those cloth you have in your wardrobe that don’t fit anymore? Are you jealous about those skinny friends of yours that seem to lose or maintain their weight effortlessly? Even though you know they eat less, just look at their behavior during their mealtimes, or watch what they buy.
Do you think any celebrity endorsed diet can lead to the rapid fatloss of your dreams? There is something you are probably missing. Those skinny friends of yours don’t diet. They are most likely vigilant of everything that goes into their mouths. This is called, healthy eating habits.
· You must be aware of these typical mistakes:
· Bad diets usually regain any lost pounds in the near future due to metabolism alterations.
· Counting calories, avoiding carbs, fasting and other restrictive practices just make you feel miserable and hungry.
Crash diets or temporary diets do not modify the root causes of whatever is making you gain weight. The solution is essentially changing your eating habits.
· Nowadays, portion sizes increase, and so will your weight gain. The only way to lose weight is reducing calories, no matter what their sources are.
· Change the way you think about food when you eat at a restaurant, prepare your food or go food shopping. Swap sugary stuff in your fridge for filling and satisfying foods. Throw away any ready meal and swap it for protein based foods, with healthy carbs grains, fruit and veggies.
· Design a strategy to help you eat less. Frequent use of the scale help remind you your weight loss goal. Avoid sodas or artificial drinks, avoid those little treats. Be aware of what goes through your lips. Don’t eat while watching TV (mindless eating). Design a healthy shopping list and follow it. When cooking, whatch unhealthy ingredients like sugar, fat and salt.
· Some strategic behavior will help. Know and understand what your body really needs. Forget junk food, check habits related to family habits and cultural customs. If leaving your plate empty is mandatory, serve yourself less. If a dessert is a must, substitute fatty and sweet desserts with fresh fruit. Instead of raiding the refrigerator at night, drink water first.
· When feeling “down”, reward yourself with something different than food. Cheer up with your rapid fat loss success, and don’t let some food spoil it.
Rapid fat loss depends on what you eat, and changing your eating habits will make the task of eating less and better much easier.